Wine Roasted Pears in Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
I love the way the flavors just melt together, it tastes sweet, warm, decadent and delicious!!
Hope you love it as much as my hubby and I do!
How to Make Wine Roasted Pears in Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a baking dish mix together wine, brown sugar, orange juice, and the water.
- Add pears, cut sides down. Bake, uncovered, about 45 minutes or until the pears are tender. Turn the pears occasionally while baking and spoon the cooking liquid over them. Remove the cooked pears from the dish and set aside.
- To make the chocolate sauce, add chopped chocolate to hot wine mixture in dish, let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- Serve the pears with the warm chocolate sauce and some homemade whipped cream! Enjoy!!