Whole Grain Brownies
Yummy with a tall glass of milk!
1/2 cmelted butter
1 1/2 cbrown sugar
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cwhole wheat flour ( i use freshly ground)
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make Whole Grain Brownies
- Combine the butter, applesauce & sugar.
- Stir in the cocoa, salt, baking powder, soda & vanilla.
- Add eggs & stir until smooth.
- Add flour stir well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350' for about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted reveals crumbs. Don't overbake.