White Chocolate Pot de Creme
Anthony Nicometi Jr
And if you don't like white chocolate? replace with any chocolate you desire!
How to Make White Chocolate Pot de Creme
- 1In a mixing bowl, add egg yolks and sugar, and beat until light in color and at a ribbon stage.
- 2In a sauce pot, add the Milk and Heavy cream, stir to combine and heat WITHOUT bringing to a boil.
- 3Temper the hot milk into the egg mixture, by adding a little at a time, until you've added about half. Once half is tempered. Add the rest, and stir to combine.
- 4Melt your white chocolate in the microwave at 20 second intervals. until all the way melted
- 5Return the mix back to the sauce pot on a medium - low heat, cook and stir constantly for 5 -7 mins. again DO NOT BOIL.
- 6Once 5 mins is over, add your melted chocolate and Vanilla extract and stir to combine thoroughly.
- 7Poor into your Ramekins, tap the ramekins on a flat surface to remove any air bubbles. And refrigerate for at LEAST 4 hours
- 8Remove and enjoy! Responsibly...Seriously...You will want all 4 to yourself. RESIST! ;)