White Chocolate Fondant
How to Make White Chocolate Fondant
- 1Grease large glass bowl.
- 2Put marshmallows in bowl and heat in 10 second increments until marshmallows are melted. St.ir often and do not burn
- 3Add vanilla, butter flavoring, corn syurp,and water, 1 lb of powdered sugar stir until well blended
- 4Melt 2 cups of whit chocolate chips in microwave bowl for 50 sec (or double boiler).
- 5Stir in melted chocolate chips and mix well.
- 6Kneed fondant on a powder sugar covered surface adding powdered sugar as needed to make it less sticky.
- 7Let fondant set for 24 hours before use (flavors blend well)