White Chocolate Cheesecake
1 cgraham crackers, crushed (crumbs)
3 Tbspbutter (melted)
2 lb(4--8ozs.pkgs.) cream cheese room temp.
1 tspvanilla extract
8 ozwhite chocolate, melted (i used the chips)
How to Make White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Make the crust , and press it into the springform pan, bottom and up a little ways around the edges.
- For the cake-- CREAM the sugar and cream cheese together Add vanilla extract.
- Beat eggs in one at a time.
- Blend in (melted) chocolate.
- Pour into the prepared crust.
- Wrap the pan in tin foil, so the water cannot enter the pan. Make sure the foil is up around the sides.
- Place the prepared pan into another pan that is bigger so you can pour water in around the cake pan.
- Bake in springform pan in the water bath at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- REDUCE HEAT TO 250 degrees and continue to bake for 1 hour or until firm. (IT will firm up a little once you take it out . When it starts to cool).
- COOL COMPLETELY
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours before removing from pan.
- You can serve with pureed raspberries, sweetened to taste with honey or sugar ( this is optional) It is very good just like it is.
- THE AMOUNT IT SERVES DEPENDS ON HOW BIG YOU SLICE IT.