White Chocolate Butterscotch Blondies
How to Make White Chocolate Butterscotch Blondies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 pan with foil and spray the foil lightly with non stick spray.
- 2Combine melted butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- 3Add in your melted butterscotch chips and mix on low speed until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- 4Turn mixer back to low and add your baking soda, salt and flour. Mix until just combined.
- 5Add in your white chocolate chips and mix until incorporated evenly. Spread in prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.