White Chocolate Brownies
Would also be great for Valentines Day.
Got this recipe many years ago at a Tupperware Party.
- 1 package brownie mix (20-24 oz.)
- 1 cup evaporated milk, divided
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 oz. white chocolate grated (1 1/3 cups), divided
How to Make White Chocolate Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13x9 baking pan.
- 2Combine brownie mix, 3/4 cup milk, oil and eggs. Mix well. Pour into pan.
- 3In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk until light and fluffy. Beat in 1 cup grated white chocolate. Drop cream cheese mixture by spoonfuls on top of brownie mixture. Using knife, swirl cream cheese mixture through brownies, going all the way to the bottom of the pan and to the edges.
- 4Bake for 35-38 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool 15 minutes then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup white chocolate.
- 5Cool completely before cutting into 24 brownies.