How to Make White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9" x 13" baker.
- 2Tear French Bread loaf into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- 3Pour the 1 quart of heavy whipping cream over the bread pieces and stir. Set aside and let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4While bread is soaking, beat eggs in a separate bowl. Add sugar, vanilla extract and mix well. Add one package of white chocolate chips and stir.
- 5Add egg mixture to bread mixture and mix together.
- 6Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 7A few minutes before you take the bread pudding out of the oven, mix the 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and package of white chocolate chips in microwaveable bowl. Microwave at 30 to 40 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- 8Poke holes in bread pudding and pour white chocolate mixture over pudding. Serve.