Two Bite Mint Brownies
I have been known to plop a mini Reese's cup in the middle or even a Hersey kiss instead of the Andes mint.
They pack great for lunches too!!
- 4 oz
- bakers' unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3/4 c
- butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 8 1/2 oz
- andes thin mint chocolate layer candies, unwrapped
How to Make Two Bite Mint Brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F Spray mini muffin pan with non stick spray.
- 2In a large glass microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate squares on High for 1 minute. Add butter, microwave additional 1 minute on High. Stir until smooth. Add in sugar one cup at a time, stirring completely. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, mixing well.
- 3Fill each mini muffin 2/3 full, stand mint long way in batter of each brownie batter.
Bake for 13 -15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in pan.