How to Make Toffee Crunch
- 1preheat oven to 400
- 2line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- 3lay saltines flat in rows, eadge to eadge, to cover entire cookie sheet
- 4bring butter and brown sugar to a light boil until caramel in color and bubbly, about 3 minutes
- 5pour over crackers and smooth evenly with the back of a spoon
- 6bake for 3-5 minutes
- 7remove and pour bag of chocolate chips over top. Wait a minute or so, and then spread evenly over crackers.
- 8add sliced almonds over top
- 9refrigerate until chocolate is firm, break into peices as you peel off parchment paper from the back, and enjoy!! YUM!