If you can't find lady fingers you can use pound cake or even angel food cake.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Admittedly, tiramisu is not normally my go-to dessert. This, however, has just about changed my thinking! The mix flavors is really good and makes for a delightful after-dinner treat. Make sure you try this one!
We used an 8 oz. container of heavy cream and had more than enough whipped cream for dish. The Test Kitchen
2 Tbspinstant coffee
1 1/2 cwater, cold
4 clowfat milk
2 pkgdevils food chocolate pudding (3.9 oz)
1 pkgcream cheese (8 oz)
8 ozsemi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1container whip cream (I prefer to make fresh)
1/2 tspcocoa powder
How to Make Tiramisu Trifle
- Pour coffee granules in a glass measuring cup with the water and microwave uncovered 1 min. Let stand in microwave.
- Mix milk, pudding, and cream cheese in a large bowl on medium.
- Split lady fingers in half lengthwise and put in bottom of trifle dish, cut side up.
- Drizzle 1/4 of coffee mix evenly over lady fingers.
- Spread 1/4 of pudding mix over that.
- Spread 1/4 of whip cream over that.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of mini choc. chips over that.
- Repeat that 3 more times ending with whip cream. Dust with cocoa powder and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours.