If you can't find lady fingers you can use pound cake or even angel food cake.
Admittedly, tiramisu is not normally my go-to dessert. This, however, has just about changed my thinking! The mix flavors is really good and makes for a delightful after-dinner treat. Make sure you try this one!
We used an 8 oz. container of heavy cream and had more than enough whipped cream for dish.
- 2 Tbsp
- instant coffee
- 1 1/2 c
- water, cold
- 4 c
- lowfat milk
- 2 pkg
- devils food chocolate pudding (3.9 oz)
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese (8 oz)
- lady fingers
- 8 oz
- semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- container whip cream (I prefer to make fresh)
- 1/2 tsp
- cocoa powder
How to Make Tiramisu Trifle
- 1Pour coffee granules in a glass measuring cup with the water and microwave uncovered 1 min. Let stand in microwave.
- 2Mix milk, pudding, and cream cheese in a large bowl on medium.
- 3Split lady fingers in half lengthwise and put in bottom of trifle dish, cut side up.
- 4Drizzle 1/4 of coffee mix evenly over lady fingers.
- 5Spread 1/4 of pudding mix over that.
- 6Spread 1/4 of whip cream over that.
- 7Sprinkle 1/4 of mini choc. chips over that.
- 8Repeat that 3 more times ending with whip cream. Dust with cocoa powder and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours.