★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- brownie mix (plus the ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- instant coffee granules
- 12 oz. container frozen whipped topping; thawed; divided
- 2 pkg
- cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling (3.4 oz. each)
- chocolate creme-filled sandwhich cookies, coursley chopped (2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp
- semi-sweet chocolate morsels (or squares), grated
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
How to Make Tiramisu Brownie Squares
- 1Bake brownies as directed for cake-like brownies. Remove from oven. Cool completely.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine milk and instant coffee granules; stir until dissolved. Add half of the whipped topping & all of the pudding mix; whisk until smooth. Coursley chop cookies; fold into pudding mixture. Spread filling evenly over brownie.
- 3Topping; Pipe whipped topping in diagonal rows, 1/4 inches apart,over filling.
- 4Grate chocolate morsels or squares over whipped topping. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- 5Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Cut into squares.