★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgbrownie mix (plus the ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
1/4 cinstant coffee granules
112 oz. container frozen whipped topping; thawed; divided
2 pkgcheesecake instant pudding and pie filling (3.4 oz. each)
20chocolate creme-filled sandwhich cookies, coursley chopped (2 cups)
2 Tbspsemi-sweet chocolate morsels (or squares), grated
1/4 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Tiramisu Brownie Squares
- Bake brownies as directed for cake-like brownies. Remove from oven. Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and instant coffee granules; stir until dissolved. Add half of the whipped topping & all of the pudding mix; whisk until smooth. Coursley chop cookies; fold into pudding mixture. Spread filling evenly over brownie.
- Topping; Pipe whipped topping in diagonal rows, 1/4 inches apart,over filling.
- Grate chocolate morsels or squares over whipped topping. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Cut into squares.