Thick, Fudgy, Fudge Brownies
·1/2 cup salt free butter, room temperature
·22 oz bottle of nestle nesquick chocolate syrup
·1/4-1/3 cup of hershey's special dark baking cocoa
·1 cup sugar
·3 jumbo eggs
·1 cup plus 1 heaping tablespoon flour
·1/2 teaspoon of salt
·1 teaspoon vanilla
·3/4 cup chopped walnuts
How to Make Thick, Fudgy, Fudge Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 inch x 13 inch pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend brownie ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Pour into prepared pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Test for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, it's done.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Slice.
- ***If desired...frost with a chocolate frosting. Spread over cooled brownies. Slice and serve!