The Only Chocolate Cake Recipe You'll Ever Need!
How to Make The Only Chocolate Cake Recipe You'll Ever Need!
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- 3Add oil, coffee and milk and mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla and beat 2 more minutes. Expect batter to be thin.
- 5Pour into a 9X13 inch greased and floured pan or 2 - 9 inch round pans.
- 6Bake 9X13" pan for about 45 minutes, or 9" pans for about 30 minutes. Use toothpick test. Don't over bake.
- 7Cool pans for about 15 minutes. If using Chocolate Frosting Glaze, pour over warm cake. Cool completely before cutting.