How to Make Summer Chillin
- 1Have a glass trifle dish or glass punch bowl
- 2Pour a large glass of milk with rim big enough for you to place a cookie in for dipping
- 3Cool Whip, how ever many you are going to use, if you think you are serving more people or just a few buy two cool whips just in case
- 4Have your Chip-A-Hoy cookies open and ready to go
- 5First layer, cool whip, then dip a cookie in the milk and layer, (you must dip each cookie in the milk, before placing in the bowl), you will dip each cookie for each layer, you will have a layer of cool whip, then layer of cookies,etc..save a few cookies to crush, make sure you end with a cool whip layer, then put the crush cookies on top for decoration.....Please refrigerate 6 hours or overnight..ENJOY!