Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse
Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)
- 1 c
- strawberries, fresh, quartered
- 2 Tbsp
- hershey's strawberry syrup
- 1 sm box
- sugar free white chocolate instant pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- reduced fat cool whip
- additional reduced fat cool whip
- chocolate dipped strawberries
How to Make Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse
- 1In blender combine strawberries & syrup; puree until smooth; reserve.
- 2On medium speed, beat pudding with milk until thickened, 1 - 2 minutes. Stir in strawberry mixture. Fold in cool whip. Divide among 4 glasses. Refrigerate until chilled, 1 hour.
- 3Garnish with cool whip & a chocolate covered strawberry just before serving.