Smores Dessert Pizza
How to Make Smores Dessert Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350. Flatten out the cookie dough in the shape of a pizza on a round pizza pan or cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Take out and put the coarsely crushed Golden grahams on top, followed by the chocolate chips then the marshmallows.
- Place it back in the oven for 6-8 minutes till the marshmallows are starting to toast.
- You can finish it off with chocolate syrup drizzled on top.
- *TIP: the longer the cookie sets after baking then the easier it will be to cut. But if you can't wait that long then dig right in! You just wont get very uniformed slices because the dough will still be soft. But it sure will taste good! ;)