By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- quick crescent dinner rolls
- 6 oz
- semisweet chocolate chips
- marshmallows, cut in half
How to Make Smores Bars
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- 3Place in ungreased 13x9 inch pan; press dough over bottom, sealing perforations well.
- 4Sprinkle chips evenly over dough.
- 5Place marshmallow halves over chips, cut-side-down, in five rows of four.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 7Cool about 15 minutes.
- 8Cut in squares around marshmallows.