By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozquick crescent dinner rolls
6 ozsemisweet chocolate chips
10marshmallows, cut in half
How to Make Smores Bars
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 13x9 inch pan; press dough over bottom, sealing perforations well.
- Sprinkle chips evenly over dough.
- Place marshmallow halves over chips, cut-side-down, in five rows of four.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool about 15 minutes.
- Cut in squares around marshmallows.