S'more Brownies. . . . Please!
9graham crackers (full size) broken into 18 squares
4squares unsweet. choc. (1 oz each)
2-1/2 cminiature marshmallows
1/2 pkgmilk chocolate chips
4hersheys chocolate bars (1.55 oz)
How to Make S'more Brownies. . . . Please!
- HEAT oven to 350.
- LINE 13x9 pan with parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray. Place 13-1/2 (or however many to cover bottom)squares of graham crackers in pan, with sides overlapping slightly. Break remaining crackers into pieces for top.
- MICROWAVE butter and chocolate squares in microwaveable bowl on high for about 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- COMBINE sugar, eggs and vanilla into a bowl; mix well. Add chocolate mixture. Stir in flour. Pour over graham crackers in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter.
- BAKE 30-32 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle marshmallows then broken pieces of Hersheys bars. Bake 3 to 5 more minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff. Press reserved graham crackers into marshmallows. Cool slightly. Use edges of parchment paper to lift brownies from pan before cutting to serve.
- To cut, dip a knife in hot water, dry it off, and cut. OR use a plastic knife to cut (heard that tip from somewhere). I actually just tried it, and it does work well. But the brownies were from last night and they are no longer warm. Give it a try and let me know!!