S'more Brownies. . . . Please!
- graham crackers (full size) broken into 18 squares
- 3/4 c
- squares unsweet. choc. (1 oz each)
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- 2-1/2 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 pkg
- milk chocolate chips
- hersheys chocolate bars (1.55 oz)
How to Make S'more Brownies. . . . Please!
- 1HEAT oven to 350.
- 2LINE 13x9 pan with parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray. Place 13-1/2 (or however many to cover bottom)squares of graham crackers in pan, with sides overlapping slightly. Break remaining crackers into pieces for top.
- 3MICROWAVE butter and chocolate squares in microwaveable bowl on high for about 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 4COMBINE sugar, eggs and vanilla into a bowl; mix well. Add chocolate mixture. Stir in flour. Pour over graham crackers in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter.
- 5BAKE 30-32 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle marshmallows then broken pieces of Hersheys bars. Bake 3 to 5 more minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff. Press reserved graham crackers into marshmallows. Cool slightly. Use edges of parchment paper to lift brownies from pan before cutting to serve.
- 6To cut, dip a knife in hot water, dry it off, and cut. OR use a plastic knife to cut (heard that tip from somewhere). I actually just tried it, and it does work well. But the brownies were from last night and they are no longer warm. Give it a try and let me know!!