Sinfully Cool Chocolate By Freda
My Favorite is to top this with Toasted Sliced almonds, or even graham cracker Crumbs.
- oreo cookies (about 1 pkg) crumbled in food processer
- 6 TBS
- real butter, melted
- 1 Pkg
- (80z) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C
- 2 TBS
- cold milk
- 1 tub
- (12oz- 16 oz) cool whip, thawed and divided
- 2 pkgs
- jello instant chocolate pudding (3.9 oz size)
- 3 1/4 C
- cold milk
- 1 sm
- hersheys chocolate bar, ( grated) or a few crushed oreo cookies, or, mini choc chips, sliced toasted almonds ( my favorite) is (optional)
FILLING OF CREAM CHEESE, COOL WHIP & CHOCOLATE
or place in Plastic zip bag and Beat to Crush fine crumbs.
Transfer to medium bowl,
Add in your Melted Butter. Stir to Mix well.
Press into a 9X13 pan. or Glass dish.
Chill in refer until ready to fill.
STIR in, 1 1/4 Cups Cool whip.
( save remaining COOL WHIP for topping)
Spread this over Your Chilled Chocolate Crust.
Place in refer to chill while making the Next Step.
Pour this over the Cream cheese layer.
Let stand for 5 min to thicken.
Cover with remaining Coolwhip.
Sprinkle top with grated Chocolate bar, Crumbled Oreos, or Mini Choc Chips, and Sliced Almonds, are all optional Choices.
Chill until ready to Serve.
TIP:( Chill 4 Hrs is best)
Cut into Squares to serve.
This is an easy COOL CHOCOLATE Dessert, Anytime.
"A Sinfully delightfully Chocolatey Goodness".