They are easy to make and so delicious.
- 1 box
- brownie mix
- 3 1/2 c
- shredded coconut, toasted
- 2-14 oz. oz
- bags of caramels, unwrapped
- 1/2 tsp
- 4 Tbsp
- 3 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate
How to Make Samoa Brownies
- 1Prepare brownie mix according to box directions and cool.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread coconut on baking pan and toast 2-3 minutes. Stir and toast another 2-3 minutes watching to make sure it doesn't burn.
- 3In large microwavable bowl add caramels, salt, and milk. Cook on high 3-5 minutes stirring occasionally. Cook until caramel is melted and smooth. Add coconut and mix together. Spread over cooled brownie.
Refrigerate 4-5 hours or overnight. Remove 1 hour before cutting. Cut into bars & drizzletop with melted chocolate.
- 4Store in refrigerator but remove from refrigerator 20-30 minutes before serving or caramel will be hard.