Sa–more S’mores, Please…
Irisa Raina 9
The other adults who didn't want this had pound cake with whipped cream and fresh blueberries...
You can make these with orange marmalade and Dekuyper orange liquor.
- 2 pkg
- chocolate graham crackers (about 16 un-cracked)
- 8 Tbsp
- raspberry preserves
- 8 tsp
- chambord liquor (raspberry flavor liquor)
- dark chocolate candy bars
- 48 large
- nonstick foil
How to Make Sa–more S’mores, Please…
- 1Lay 8 graham crackers on a flat cutting board.
- 2Mix the raspberry preserves with the Chambord.
- 3Spread the raspberry mixture on 8 of the crackers
- 4Get out your sticks and burn them marshmallows….about 3 per cracker.
- 5Place one chocolate bar on each of the raspberry grahams, and top with the 3 marshmallows.
- 6Top with the other cracker.
- 7Wrap the crackers with the foil “ non stick side inside “
- 8Throw on a BBQ “ that the coals have cooled down a bit “ or on the side of a bond fire pit….use tongs “carefully” to remove them.
- 9Open them carefully and enjoy!!!!!