Sa–more S’mores, Please…
Irisa Raina 9
The other adults who didn't want this had pound cake with whipped cream and fresh blueberries...
You can make these with orange marmalade and Dekuyper orange liquor.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Oh yes, adult s'mores! If you don't happen to have a campsite handy, you can make these right on a gas range like we did in the Test Kitchen. (An oven may work, too!) The Test Kitchen
2 pkgchocolate graham crackers (about 16 un-cracked)
8 Tbspraspberry preserves
8 tspchambord liquor (raspberry flavor liquor)
8dark chocolate candy bars
How to Make Sa–more S’mores, Please…
- Lay 8 graham crackers on a flat cutting board.
- Mix the raspberry preserves with the Chambord.
- Spread the raspberry mixture on 8 of the crackers
- Get out your sticks and burn them marshmallows….about 3 per cracker.
- Place one chocolate bar on each of the raspberry grahams, and top with the 3 marshmallows.
- Top with the other cracker.
- Wrap the crackers with the foil “ non stick side inside “
- Throw on a BBQ “ that the coals have cooled down a bit “ or on the side of a bond fire pit….use tongs “carefully” to remove them.
- Open them carefully and enjoy!!!!!