Sa–more S’mores, Please…
Irisa Raina 9
The other adults who didn't want this had pound cake with whipped cream and fresh blueberries...
You can make these with orange marmalade and Dekuyper orange liquor.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Oh yes, adult s'mores! If you don't happen to have a campsite handy, you can make these right on a gas range like we did in the Test Kitchen. (An oven may work, too!) The Test Kitchen
- 2 pkg
- chocolate graham crackers (about 16 un-cracked)
- 8 Tbsp
- raspberry preserves
- 8 tsp
- chambord liquor (raspberry flavor liquor)
- dark chocolate candy bars
- 48 large
- nonstick foil
How to Make Sa–more S’mores, Please…
- 1Lay 8 graham crackers on a flat cutting board.
- 2Mix the raspberry preserves with the Chambord.
- 3Spread the raspberry mixture on 8 of the crackers
- 4Get out your sticks and burn them marshmallows….about 3 per cracker.
- 5Place one chocolate bar on each of the raspberry grahams, and top with the 3 marshmallows.
- 6Top with the other cracker.
- 7Wrap the crackers with the foil “ non stick side inside “
- 8Throw on a BBQ “ that the coals have cooled down a bit “ or on the side of a bond fire pit….use tongs “carefully” to remove them.
- 9Open them carefully and enjoy!!!!!