2squares ozbittersweet or semisweet chocolate
1 cbutter or margarine(softened)
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspchocolate extract
1/4 tspbaking soda
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 to1 1/4 cseedless raspberry jam
How to Make rspberry-filled chocolate ravioli
- melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot,not boiling water.remove from heat;cool.
- beat butter and granulated sugar in larger bowl until blended.
- add egg,vanilla,chocolate extract,baking soda,and melted chocolate;blend until light.
- blend in flour to make a stiff dough.
- divide dough in half.cover;refrigerate until firm.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees f.lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- roll out dough,half at a time,1/8 inch thick between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.remove top sheet of plastic.(if dough gets to soft and sticks to plastic,refrigerate until firm)
- cut dough into 1 1/2 inch squares.place half of the squares 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- place about a 1/2 teaspoon of jam in the center of each square;top with another square.
- bake 10 minutes or just till edges are browned.remove to wire rack to cool.dust lightly with powdered sugar.
- makes about 6dozen cookies