Rice Krispies Rollups
How to Make Rice Krispies Rollups
- Melt butter in a 6 quart kettle, add marshmallows. Melt completely over low heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies. Mix well.
- Spread evenly into a greased 10½ x 15½ baking sheet.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Melt at 1 minute intervals until completely melted, stirring after each minute.
- Spread on top of Rice Krispies mixture. Let set in a cool place till chocolate mixture sets up. Be careful not to let the chocolate get too hard, it will not make a neat roll if you do.
- Loosen all around with a metal spatula. Roll, starting on the long side. Sprinkle the roll with seasonal sprinkles if desired. Slice and enjoy! Can be wrapped in Saran Wrap for storage if needed.
- Recipe and photo found on Facebook.