- 1 pkg
- chocolate chip cookie dough, refrigerated squares
- 3 pkg
- reese's peanut butter cups (king size, 4 in each for total of 12)
- 1 box
- fudge brownie mix (betty crocker 13x9 family size)
- 1/4 c
- 2/3 c
- vegetable oil
How to Make Reese's Brownies
- 1Place 1.5 squares of break-apart refrigerated cookie dough in the bottom of each brownie well. Smoosh to cover bottom of well.
- 2Place one Reese's Cup upside down, in each well, on top of cookie dough.
- 3Top with prepared brownie mix (follow box directions as normal with water, oil, eggs). Bake for 18 minutes at 350.