How to Make Razorback Brownies
- Combine caramels and the 1/2 cup evaporated milk; microwave until caramels are melted; set aside.
- Grease & flour 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter, 1/3 cup evaporated milk and nuts. Press half of this mixture into bottom of pan. Bake @ 350 for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Then spread caramel mixture over chocolate chips.
- Crumble the rest of the cake mixture over chocolate/caramel mixture. Return to oven and bake 18-20 minutes. Cool slightly, then refrigerate for a couple of hours. Eat & Enjoy!!