Quick Chocolate Fudge
Rev BJ Friley
Tips: Use milk chocolate for this fudge for best result. Milk chocolate has flavorings and milk already added.
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3/4 c
- chopped walnuts
- lightly oiled 8-inch square pan
- coconut or other decorations
How to Make Quick Chocolate Fudge
- 1Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over very low heat. Stir until melted.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in condensed milk, butter and vanilla.
- 4Blend until butter is mixed with the chocolate.
- 5Stir in nuts.
- 6Spread mixture immediately into a lightly oiled 8-inch square pan.
- 7Cool at room temperature.
- 8Cut into even squares.