Quick Chocolate Fudge
Rev BJ Friley
Tips: Use milk chocolate for this fudge for best result. Milk chocolate has flavorings and milk already added.
1 pkg(12 oz.) milk chocolate chips
1 csweetened condensed milk
2 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cchopped walnuts
·lightly oiled 8-inch square pan
·coconut or other decorations
How to Make Quick Chocolate Fudge
- Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over very low heat. Stir until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in condensed milk, butter and vanilla.
- Blend until butter is mixed with the chocolate.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread mixture immediately into a lightly oiled 8-inch square pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Cut into even squares.