Pumpkin Pumpkin Parfaits
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- 2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- canned pumpkin pie mix
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 c
- gingersnaps cookies, crushed
- 4 oz
- white chocolate baking bar,broken into 8 pieces
How to Make Pumpkin Pumpkin Parfaits
- 1First in a medium bowlneat the whipping cream& vanilla with an eletric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Then refrigerate.
- 2Next in a large bowl mix the pumpkin pie mis & cream cheese together with a eletric mixer on medium soeed until blended. Then add in the sugar & beat until blended again. Taste mixture to see if sweet or add in some more sugar.
- 3Next gently fold in half of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture. Careful not to over mix.
- 4Then in a glass cup layer the crushed cookies, pumpkin & paln whipped cream. Making layers with remaining ingerdients. Then garnish each glass with whippd cream & 1 white chocolate piece. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.