Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 can(s)solid pack pumpkin (15 ounce)
1 cvegetable oil
3 call purpose flour or bob's red mill wheat free biscuit and baking mix. for a more cake like muffin, use jules all purpose gluten free flour
2 tspbaking soda
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspground cinnamon
2 csemisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Lightly coat 2 muffin tins with vegetable spray or line with baking cups.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Please note: If using Gluten-free baking mix, omit the baking soda.
- Add pumpkin mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and fill muffin cup 3/4 full (batter will be thick)
- Bake for 16-20 minutes