(I copied this recipe from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking cookbook-2000))
How to Make Puddingwiches
- In mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and peanut butter. Beat on low speed two minutes. Let stand five minutes.
- Break or cut graham crackers in half.
- Spread pudding mix over half of the crackers.
Top with remaining crackers.
- Wrap and freeze until firm.
These may be frozen for up to one month.
- When serving, you may heat them in the microwave for a few seconds if you like them a little softer.