Pretzel Crusted Peanut Butter Candy Brownies
A great dessert!
- 2 1/2 c
- crushed butter pretzels
- 1 c
- melted butter
- 5 Tbsp
- betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix (all the ingredients the mix calls for)
- brownie mix (13x9 family size box and all ingredients the mix calls for)
- snack size reese's peanut butter cups (2-10.5 oz bags)
How to Make Pretzel Crusted Peanut Butter Candy Brownies
- 1Crush the pretzels. Do not crush to dust but keep some small pieces to keep the crust crunchy.
- 2Mix the melted butter, sugar, and pretzel crumbs.
- 3Press lightly into a greased 13x9" pan. Set aside.
- 4Make the cookie dough according to the package directions. Lightly press the cookie dough evenly on top of the pretzel crust.
- 5Unwrap 24 snack-size Reese's Peanut Butter cups and cover the cookie dough with the candy.
- 6Make the brownie mix according to the package directions. Pour brownie mix over the Peanut Butter cups.
- 7Bake at 350 degress for 40-45 Minutes.
Cool for 10 min.