Pretzel Crusted Peanut Butter Candy Brownies
A great dessert!
2 1/2 ccrushed butter pretzels
1 cmelted butter
·betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix (all the ingredients the mix calls for)
·brownie mix (13x9 family size box and all ingredients the mix calls for)
·snack size reese's peanut butter cups (2-10.5 oz bags)
How to Make Pretzel Crusted Peanut Butter Candy Brownies
- Crush the pretzels. Do not crush to dust but keep some small pieces to keep the crust crunchy.
- Mix the melted butter, sugar, and pretzel crumbs.
- Press lightly into a greased 13x9" pan. Set aside.
- Make the cookie dough according to the package directions. Lightly press the cookie dough evenly on top of the pretzel crust.
- Unwrap 24 snack-size Reese's Peanut Butter cups and cover the cookie dough with the candy.
- Make the brownie mix according to the package directions. Pour brownie mix over the Peanut Butter cups.
- Bake at 350 degress for 40-45 Minutes.
Cool for 10 min.