Pepperment Patty Brownines
I believe that this was a Land O Lakes recipe.
3 (1oz)squares unsweetened baking chocolate
1 tspreal vanilla
1/4 tspbaking soda
10bite size peppermint patties, quartered
3/4 creal milk chocolate chips
1 Tbspcorn syrup, light
How to Make Pepperment Patty Brownines
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8" pan; set aside.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter and baking chocolate over medium heat-stirring constantly for 4 to 6 minutes until smooth.
- Mix in sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla, and baking soda--mix well.
- Cover bottom of prepared pan with 1 cup of batter. Place quartered patties on top. Carefully spread remaining batter over patties--cover completely.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips and 2 T butter over low heat-stir constantly until smooth. Stir in corn syrup and let rest until glaze thickens-about 10 minutes.
- Top cooled brownies with glaze. Cover and refrigerate until glaze is set-about 10 minutes.