★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- betty crocker original supreme brownie mix
- 1/2 c
- butter., softened
- 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 tsp
- 1 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
How to Make Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only.
- 2In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 - 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost lean. Cool completely, about one hour.
- 3In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients (the 1/2 cup of butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk) with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- 4In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and the 1/4 cup of butter uncovered on High 30-60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over peanut utter layer. Refrigerate a out 30 minutes or until set.
Cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.