Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Monkey Bread
This is a recipe from Pillsbury that I had to tweak because I love peanut butter. Who doesn't love peanut butter? I love hot fudge so it is just a natural for me to put them together in a recipe.
You can't help but love these pull apart peanut butter hot fudgey pieces of heaven.
1 Tbspbutter softened
1 can(s)) pillsbury grands homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
1 can(s)pillsbury grands homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
1/2 chot fudge ice cream topping
3/4 cpeanut butter
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Monkey Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a tube pan with the 1 TBS of butter.
- Divide each biscuit into quarters and set aside.
- Take the marshmallows and 1 cup of peanut butter, hot fudge topping and vanilla and microwave until melted stirring. Use a wire whisk stir till it is smooth.
- In a seperate bowl mix the sugar and cocoa together till it it combined.
- Take each biscuit piece and with tongs dip into the chocolate fudge peanut butter mixture and be sure it is completely covered the drop the biscuit into the cocoa sugar mixture and cover completely.
- Layer the biscuits in the bundt pan and repeat till all pieces are dipped and coated.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes until the biscuits are done.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for five minutes then tranfer to plate and scrape any remaining topping over the bread.