Peanut Butter Fondue with Chocolate Swirls
Makes about 3 cups, 8 to 10 servings.Unknown source
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 oz. semisweet or milk chocolate, finely chopped
How to Make Peanut Butter Fondue with Chocolate Swirls
- 1In medium pan, stir the cream, brown sugar, salt over medium heat til sugar has melted and cream is hot but not boiling. Gradually stir in peanut butter til melted and smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
- 2Transfer to ceramic fondue pot and set over a low flame. Scatter the chocolate over the top and let stand for about 1 minute to allow it to soften
- 3Using a fondue fork or a skewer, swirl melted chocolate over the top of the fondue. Regulate the heat, if possible to keep fondue warm, not hot.