Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray mini-muffin pan with Pam.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter, sugars and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Gradually add flour, cocoa, and salt until combined.
- Fill each slot slightly more than 1/2 halfway, but not more than 2/3 full.
- Place a peanut butter cup in each slot, pressing down until it is almost level with the batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until done. Allow them to cool for 5 minutes before removing.
NOTE: be sure to remove from pan 5 minutes after coming out of the oven; otherwise they may stick.