Peanut Butter Clusters
How to Make Peanut Butter Clusters
- 1In microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. (I use a glass 4-cup measuring pitcher in which to melt the chips and then mix everything in that one "bowl").
- 2Stir in the peanuts and potato chips.
- 3Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto wax paper-lined baking sheet(s). Refrigerate until firm. (I don't measure the mixture. I make some small pieces and some a little larger).
- 4Store in an airtight container. Since I live in Florida, I store mine in zip lock bags in the refrigerator.
- 5These are so good...I dare you to eat just one!!!