Peanut Buster Pizza
1 pkg(approximately 19.8 ounces) brownie mix
1 pkg(8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cpacked brown sugar
1/4 ccreamy peanut butter
2 pkg(1.6 ounces each) peanut butter cups, chopped
1/4 cpeanuts, chopped
1 ozsemi-sweet chocolate, melted
2 tspbutter or margarine, melted
How to Make Peanut Buster Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch baking stone. (I use a regular pizza pan that has a lip )
- Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spread over brownie “crust”.
- Chop candy and peanuts and sprinkle over peanut butter mixture. Slice bananas, layer over peanuts. Melt chocolate and butter together, stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza.