Pastry-Wrapped White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1/2 lb
- white chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 lb
- cream cheese
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- orange rind, grated
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- pastry sheets
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- mik chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Pastry-Wrapped White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1While chocolate melts in double boiler, use a mixer on low speed and blend cheese, sugar and orange or lemon rind until smooth - (Do not use low-fat cheese in this recipe).
- 2Beat in eggs one at a time, followed by cream and vanilla.
- 3Add a little of the cheese mixture to the warmed chocolate, then stir this mixture into remaining cheese mixture.
- 4Spoon mixture onto two pastry sheets laying side by side on large cookie sheet. Top with remaining two pastry sheets.
- 5Bake in a 350 oven, until set and lightly browned on top, about 1 hour.
- 6Remove from oven, let cool, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 7Drizzle with white chocolate and milk chocolate.
Can be served topped with whipped cream.
- 8Refrigerate any leftovers