Pastry-Wrapped White Chocolate Cheesecake
1/2 lbwhite chocolate, melted
1 1/2 lbcream cheese
1 1/4 csugar
1 1/2 tsporange rind, grated
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cmik chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Pastry-Wrapped White Chocolate Cheesecake
- While chocolate melts in double boiler, use a mixer on low speed and blend cheese, sugar and orange or lemon rind until smooth - (Do not use low-fat cheese in this recipe).
- Beat in eggs one at a time, followed by cream and vanilla.
- Add a little of the cheese mixture to the warmed chocolate, then stir this mixture into remaining cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture onto two pastry sheets laying side by side on large cookie sheet. Top with remaining two pastry sheets.
- Bake in a 350 oven, until set and lightly browned on top, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drizzle with white chocolate and milk chocolate.
Can be served topped with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate any leftovers