- 1 c
- of real butter
- squares unsweetened chocolate
- square semisweet chocolate
- 2 1/4 c
- splendor fine sugar
- 6 large
- 2 1/8 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- of gold medal.all- purpose flour
- for the yummy nutty topping as follwes.
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3 Tbsp
- of bourbon (or 2 tablespoons of pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- of water
- 2 1/8 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 c
- walnuts,toasted and coarsely chopped
How to Make OUT OF THIS WORLD. WALNUTTY ICED BROWNIES
- 1PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 *
LINE 13"by 9" metal baking pan with foil;grease or spray the foil set aside.
- 2IN 3- quart, saucepan, melt butter and chocolates over low heat , stirring frequently.
REMOVE saucepan from heat.With wire whisk, beat in granulated sugar (splendor,then eggs, until well blended.STIR in vanilla, salt ,then flour until blended .SPREAD batter evenly in pan.
- 3Bake for 35 minutes inserted toothpick in the brownies will not come out clean.
COOL in the pan on the wire rack.
IF no one is helping you eaten this babies.within one day out .Cover cooled brownies and refrigerate or freeze or put them in a plastic container for a longer time to share.
- 4PREPARE the topping as fellows.
Chop coarsely the walnuts and bake them for about 5 minutes or so .Carefully not to burn them set it aside. IN 2- quart saucepan, heat butter with brown sugar over medium -low heat ,about 5 minutes,until mixture melts and bubbles.
REMOVE saucepan from heat.
with wire whisk, beat in the bourbon or vanilla extract and water.Then beat in confectioners; sugar until mixture is smooth.....
- 5WITH medal spatula,spread topping over -room temperature brownies;and sprinkle with walnuts chucks.
CUT BROWNIES LENGTHWISE INTO 8 to 9 strips,then cut each strips crosswise to 8 0r 9.
ENJOY it a glass of milk,and share.Put a smile on some one else face. From Grandm's kitchen to yous.