Oreo Cookie Dessert
How to Make Oreo Cookie Dessert
- Crush all of the cookies. Set 1/4 cup of crumbs aside.
- Mix the rest of the crumbs with melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix both puddings and milk together until smooth.
- Pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remainder of whipped topping on top of pudding.
- Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Best if refrigerated over night.