Oreo Cookie Dessert
How to Make Oreo Cookie Dessert
- 1Crush all of the cookies. Set 1/4 cup of crumbs aside.
- 2Mix the rest of the crumbs with melted butter.
- 3Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 4Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth.
- 5Fold in 1/2 whipped topping.
- 6Spread over crust.
- 7Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 8Mix both puddings and milk together until smooth.
- 9Pour over cream cheese mixture.
- 10Spread remainder of whipped topping on top of pudding.
- 11Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- 12Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 13Best if refrigerated over night.