★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cbutter, unsalted, room temperature
3 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cchocolate chips, mini
1 ccrushed oreos (it took about 10 oreo cookies)
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- preheat oven to 375 and line baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- in a food processor, crush the oreo cookies until they are fine crumbs. set aside.
- in the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth and well combined.
- add the sugar and vanilla extract and beat until well incorporated.
- gently mix in flour and stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- using a medium sized cookie scoop, scoop the dough and put it in your hands to roll it into a ball.
- roll the ball in the oreo creams and cover the dough well.
- place on cookie sheet and repeat until all the dough has been used up.
- bake for 12-15 minutes (i had to bake mine a little longer because my balls were a lot bigger so it took 20 minutes to bake).
- remove from oven when you see that the edges are getting browned.
- let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to cool completely on a wire rack.
- stir in an airtight container for up to 5 days.