Orange Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
How to Make Orange Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Mix the brownie mix according to the directions on the package except add oranges zest and in place of water for brownie mix, use juice (add water as necessary for measurement) Spread in a greased cake pan (13×9 size pan).
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, and then add sugar, egg and vanilla, and mix just until blended. Don’t over mix, or it will have too much air, and will collapse once it bakes.
- Pour the cream cheese mix over the brownie mixture. You can run a fork or knife through the mix to give it a ‘marbled’ effect
- Put cake pan in a preheated 350F oven and bake between 35 & 40 minutes, or until the cream cheese is lightly browned. Cool completely, and then cut into squares.
- * I use a dark chocolate brownie mix.
* Don’t use the ‘added syrup’ type brownies mixes – it gets too gooey and won’t stand up properly.
* I line pan with heavy-duty foil and spray with non-stick spray and after use foil to lift out of pan.