Rev BJ Friley
I particularly like anything chocolate, LOL
- 1 pkg
- (13.7 ounces) fat-free fudge brownie mix (such as no pudge brand)
- (6 ounce container) vanilla low fat yogurt
- 1/3 c
- light stick butter, softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp
- milk, fat-free
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Ooey-Gooey Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package direction, using yogurt instead of other ingredients.
- 3Spread batter into foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 5Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 6In a medium bowl - Place butter, vanilla and milk.
- 7With an electric mixer - Beat this at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 8Add powdered sugar while beating at low speed for 1 minute or until spreading consistency.
- 9While beating until smooth - Gradually add melted chocolate chips.
- 10Spread frosting evenly over brownies.
- 11Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil.
- 12Cut into 16 servings.