Rev BJ Friley
I particularly like anything chocolate, LOL
1 pkg(13.7 ounces) fat-free fudge brownie mix (such as no pudge brand)
1(6 ounce container) vanilla low fat yogurt
1/3 clight stick butter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspmilk, fat-free
1 cpowdered sugar
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Ooey-Gooey Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package direction, using yogurt instead of other ingredients.
- Spread batter into foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl - Place butter, vanilla and milk.
- With an electric mixer - Beat this at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add powdered sugar while beating at low speed for 1 minute or until spreading consistency.
- While beating until smooth - Gradually add melted chocolate chips.
- Spread frosting evenly over brownies.
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil.
- Cut into 16 servings.