How to Make Ollivander's Wands
- 1Lay out some wax paper or foil on a baking sheet.
- 2Combine the chocolate chips and the shortening in a large microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until the chocolate is melted, stirring after every 20 seconds. Chocolate over cooks easily so WATCH your chocolate!
- 3Dip each pretzel rod into chocolate, not quite half way. Roll in sprinkles to coat the frosting and place on baking sheet. Continue until you've done all your pretzels.
- 4Place pretzels in the fridge for about 1/2 hour to set.
- 5If you want you can sub white chocolate in this recipe or melt a bit of white chocolate and drizzle it over the wands for a fancy look. You can even use food coloring gel to color coordinate with your party theme. If using white chocolate pretzels will need to be set again after.