Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Candy Bars
**these are a healthy snack and to die for!!**
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (no substitutes, this is what gives its creamy texture and flavor)
- 2 cups oats (not instant)
- 1 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Candy Bars
- 1In a medium sized saucepan, melt together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil.
Remove from heat and add oats, chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Stir until combined and chocolate chips are melted.
- 2Spread into a 9x13 pan. Refrigerate until hardened, about an hour. Store in refrigerator.
- 3I use parchment in bottom of my pan so I can flip out of pan onto cutting board, cut, bag and freeze. This prevents me from eating it all at once!!