★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2-3 pkg
- jello chocolate pudding
- 1 pkg
- nutter butter cookies
How to Make Nutter Butter Chocolate Pudding
- 1Make pudding according to the directions on the box.
- 2Place Nutter Butters in a design in the bottom of another bowl.
- 3Add about 3 cups of the pudding on top of cookies.
- 4Add another layer of cookies.
- 5Add the remainder of the pudding and top with more cookies.
- 6Let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but over night is better. The cookies start to get soft.