No Bake Heath Cheesecake
- pre-made graham cracker or chocolate pie crust
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (1 block), softened
- 8 oz
- extra creamy cool whip (1 tub)
- 3/4 - 1 c
- sugar (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 tsp
- lemon juice
- bag crushed heath bits
- hardening chocolate ice cream topping (optional)
How to Make No Bake Heath Cheesecake
- 1Beat together cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice. Fold in Cool Whip until well incorporated. Fold in heath, reserving some for topping (if desired). Pour into pie crust.
- 2Drizzle with ice cream topping, and top with remaining heath bits. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.